Pi: Need help with dinner, Mom?
Me: Sure. You can be in charge of chopping
Puppy: Need help with dinner, Mom?
Me: Sure, you can be in charge of sniffing
Puppy: I was hoping to be in charge of tasting
Me: As it happens, I have an extra piece of carrot right here. Would you like to taste that?
Puppy: Yes! Yes! I’m sitting. I’m a good boy! That is a fantastic carrot! Thank you!
Pi: Oops! I “dropped” a piece of something on the floor
Puppy: I got it! I got it! Clean up on aisle Pi!
Me: You are very helpful
Puppy: I do my best
Pi: When is dinner?
Puppy: When is dinner?
Me: You just had dinner
Puppy: I could have it again
Me: I’m sure you could. But you won’t
Puppy: You need to expand your thinking
Me: I’m trying to not expand your waistline
Puppy: Your dinner smells very good.
Me: Thank you. But please leave me alone. We’re having dinner
Puppy: I know. I’m trying to have some dinner too.
Me: You had your dinner. Now we’re having our dinner. Go play.
Puppy: I am playing. It’s a game called “Poke Mom’s Leg and Hope for a Taste of Dinner”
Me: Go play a different game
Puppy: I’m starving
Me: You just had dinner
Puppy: But you’re eating. So I’m starving
Me: Interesting logic. But no.
Puppy: No, I’m not starving? My nose says I’m starving
Me: You should explain to your nose that your tummy is full
Puppy: They don’t talk very often
Me: I know the feeling
Who do you know who would enjoy Puppy Conversations? Share the DearKidLoveMom.com love
See more puppy conversations
- Puppy Conversations and Food Observations
- Spring Puppy Conversations
- New Puppy Conversations
- Winter WonderPuppy | Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Puppy Conversations Translated for the College Kid
- Puppy Conversations and FIFA World Cup Soccer
- Puppy Conversations and the Joy of Quirkiness
- Puppy Conversations| In the Beginning
- Puppy Conversations | What’s In a Name?
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Plans a Party
- Puppy Speaks Foreign Languages…Sort Of
- Summer Puppy Conversations | Speaking of Hope
- National Dog Day | Puppy Has His Say
- Puppy Conversations | Completely In Love with Tal
- The Puppy and The Cricket | Wildlife in the House
- October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month |Puppy Has an Announcement
- Puppy Tries to Talk His Way Out of a Bath
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (vegan) for Breakfast
- Puppy Conversations | Mom Has a Headache and Puppy Tries to Help
- Puppy Conversations | Discussing Halloween
- Puppy Conversations | There Are Strangers in the House
- Puppy Conversations | Ricky The Yorkie Comes to Visit
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Talks Turkey
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Discovers Leftovers
- Puppy Conversations (Sort of) | The Sleep Challenge (Mine)
- Puppy Conversations | DeScarfing the Frog and Freezing Weather
- Puppy Conversations | Take Your Puppy to Work Day (Not)
- Puppy Conversations | Split Attention: Cat vs Food
- Puppy Conversations | The Adoption Event
- Puppy Conversations | Going to School and Going to Work
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy’s Innards Do the Talking
- Early Morning Puppy Conversations
- Puppy Conversations | April 15 and Puppy Takes Over the Blog
- Puppy Conversations | Walking in the Rain with My Puppy
- Puppy Conversations | It’s All About the Food
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Logic Doesn’t Get Him Out of a Bath
- Crutches, Be a Millionaire Day, and Puppy Commentary
- Puppy Conversations | How to Get Rid of a Stink Bug and Pi Saves the Day
- Puppy Conversations | Walking in Sharon Woods Park
- Puppy Conversations | Morning Walk and Considering Breakfast
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Rolls in Something Dead
- Puppy Conversations | Going to the Vet
- Puppy Conversations | Kid Moves into First Apartment
- Puppy Conversations | Mom Explains Weeding