Me: Yes, dear?
Puppy: I was thinking…
Me: You were?
Puppy: …that maybe…
Puppy: …If you felt like being the Best Mom in the World…
Puppy: …that maybe…
Puppy: I could have a treat.
Me: You need a treat?
Puppy: I think I do
Me: Come on baby, let’s get you a treat
Puppy: That is a GREAT idea! I wish I thought of that!!
Puppy: That’s the peanut butter jar!
Me: Yes, it is
Puppy: What are you doing with it?
Me: Making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Puppy: I like licking the jar
Me: You get to lick the jar when it’s empty
Puppy: Is it empty?
Me: Not yet
Puppy: I could help with that, you know
Puppy: Where is She going?
Me: Pi is going to school
Puppy: Do I go to school?
Me: You did when you were a puppy
Puppy: But not now?
Me: No, you went to school for 6 weeks
Puppy: But She goes more?
Me: Well, yes
Puppy: Guess she is a slow learner, huh?
Puppy: Tell me about going to school
Me: When you were a puppy, you went to school
Puppy: What did I do?
Me: Well, you practiced heeling, and sitting, and things like that
Puppy: That’s just a walk! I didn’t need school to learn to walk.
Me: Goodbye, Puppy. I’ll see you when I get home
Puppy: Where are you going?
Me: I’m going to work
Puppy: Do I work?
Me: You clean up your toys. And you nap. And you’re generally very helpful.
Puppy: Is that what you do at work?
Me: More or less…
Who do you know who loves puppies? Please share DearKidLoveMom.com
For more puppy conversations see
- Puppy Conversations and Food Observations
- Spring Puppy Conversations
- New Puppy Conversations
- Winter WonderPuppy | Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Puppy Conversations Translated for the College Kid
- Puppy Conversations and FIFA World Cup Soccer
- Puppy Conversations and the Joy of Quirkiness
- Puppy Conversations| In the Beginning
- Puppy Conversations | What’s In a Name?
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Plans a Party
- Puppy Speaks Foreign Languages…Sort Of
- Summer Puppy Conversations | Speaking of Hope
- National Dog Day | Puppy Has His Say
- Puppy Conversations | Completely In Love with Tal
- The Puppy and The Cricket | Wildlife in the House
- October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month |Puppy Has an Announcement
- Puppy Tries to Talk His Way Out of a Bath
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (vegan) for Breakfast
- Puppy Conversations | Mom Has a Headache and Puppy Tries to Help
- Puppy Conversations | Discussing Halloween
- Puppy Conversations | There Are Strangers in the House
- Puppy Conversations | Ricky The Yorkie Comes to Visit
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Talks Turkey
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Discovers Leftovers
- Puppy Conversations (Sort of) | The Sleep Challenge (Mine)
- Puppy Conversations | DeScarfing the Frog and Freezing Weather
- Puppy Conversations | Take Your Puppy to Work Day (Not)
- Puppy Conversations | Split Attention: Cat vs Food
- Puppy Conversations | The Adoption Event