Nine Things That Suck In My Life Right Now:
- Geography. As in living farther away to friends and family than I’d like.
- Beam Me Up Scotty. As in we can’t be teleported to the aforementioned friends and family.
- Elves. As in they keep not showing up to clean the house.
- Time. As in I need more than 24 hours in a day.
- Time travel. As in we don’t have it and I think it would be really interesting.
- Self-driving cars. As in it would be great to get things accomplished while the car drives me wherever I need to go.
- Self-driving helicopters (that I can afford). See above. Only faster. And more George-Jetson-y.
- Magic. As in there are several people who would improve my life if they were turned into frogs. Also, it would be really nice to get a coffee refill without having to get up.
- Grey hair. As in I have too much of it. Fortunately, I also have the magic potion to make it go away.
I guess if these are the worst things in my life, I have a lot to be thankful for.
Happy Day After Thanksgiving.