- It’s a great day to learn something new (every day is a great day to learn something new).
- If yesterday was a not-so-good day, it’s today!
- If yesterday was a great day, today is an opportunity to be even better.
- You’re on the right side of the dirt. And the rest of your life ahead of you.
- You still have time to apologize for something you want to apologize for or forgive someone you want to forgive.
- It’s National Kale Day and no one is going to force you to eat kale. As it says in our constitution, we are entitled to the life, liberty, and the pursuit of a kale-free existence.
- You have fresh water and enough to eat (even without the kale).
- You have a roof over your head and a safe place to sleep.
- You have wonderful friends and a family who loves you.
- Happiness is a choice. Why not choose to be happy?
Have a wonderful, kale-free day.