- Overcook the green beans. Mushy. Keep an eye on those babies.
- Cut a whole bunch of onions. Easy to tear up. Hard to see. Therefore hard to keep an eye on the green beans.
- Step on the Puppy. Hoping something drops on the floor. Except onions.
- Undercook the green beans. Better than overcooking. But too crunchy.
- Cut a whole bunch of yourself. Good for the Band-Aid people. Not so good for anyone else.
- Experiment with a new recipe. Generally better to make something once and then go for variations. Except sometimes.
- Burn the green beans. Tricky little buggers.
- Miss when transferring soup to a container. Makes the Puppy happy. Not so good for anyone else.
- Set off the smoke detector. Hard to see through the smoke. Leads to stepping on a barking puppy.
- Forget the green beans. Tricky and sneaky little buggers.