Puppy: What’s wrong?
Puppy: I think you’re in a Mood. Only I don’t recognize this Mood. What’s wrong?
Me: Oh, sweetie, nothing is wrong exactly
Puppy: What is wrong inexactly?
Puppy: Did you make a mess in the kitchen? I can help clean up.
Me: No, baby, for the moment there is no mess
Puppy: Are you sick? Do you need a treat? I would like a treat. Maybe you should give me a treat so you feel better.
Me: No treats
Puppy: What is this Mood?
Me: The Kid moved into his new apartment
Puppy: And that makes you sad?
Me: A little sad, a little happy, a little proud, a little regretful
Puppy: That’s confusing. No wonder I didn’t recognize your Mood. Will it help if I lick your face?
Me: It might
Puppy: What is a new apartment?
Me: It’s his home for a while
Puppy: This is his home
Me: Yes, but it’s his home while he’s at school
Puppy: Didn’t he have a home last year?
Me: Well, yes, but then it was dorm
Puppy: And a dorm is a different home than a new apartment?
Puppy: Does it still have roommates?
Puppy: Does it still have a bed?
Puppy: Does he still do homework there?
Puppy: Does he still come here for vacation?
Puppy: Are you still paying for it?
Puppy: Sounds the same to me
Me: I think that’s part of what makes it complicated. It’s different, but it’s not different
Puppy: Do you still love him?
Me: Of course
Puppy: Does he still love us?
Me: Of course he does
Puppy: Not different
Me: Except that it is
Puppy: Rub my tummy
Who do you know who would enjoy Puppy Conversations? Share the DearKidLoveMom.com love
See more puppy conversations
- Puppy Conversations and Food Observations
- Spring Puppy Conversations
- New Puppy Conversations
- Winter WonderPuppy | Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Puppy Conversations Translated for the College Kid
- Puppy Conversations and FIFA World Cup Soccer
- Puppy Conversations and the Joy of Quirkiness
- Puppy Conversations| In the Beginning
- Puppy Conversations | What’s In a Name?
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Plans a Party
- Puppy Speaks Foreign Languages…Sort Of
- Summer Puppy Conversations | Speaking of Hope
- National Dog Day | Puppy Has His Say
- Puppy Conversations | Completely In Love with Tal
- The Puppy and The Cricket | Wildlife in the House
- October is National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month |Puppy Has an Announcement
- Puppy Tries to Talk His Way Out of a Bath
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (vegan) for Breakfast
- Puppy Conversations | Mom Has a Headache and Puppy Tries to Help
- Puppy Conversations | Discussing Halloween
- Puppy Conversations | There Are Strangers in the House
- Puppy Conversations | Ricky The Yorkie Comes to Visit
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Talks Turkey
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Discovers Leftovers
- Puppy Conversations (Sort of) | The Sleep Challenge (Mine)
- Puppy Conversations | DeScarfing the Frog and Freezing Weather
- Puppy Conversations | Take Your Puppy to Work Day (Not)
- Puppy Conversations | Split Attention: Cat vs Food
- Puppy Conversations | The Adoption Event
- Puppy Conversations | Going to School and Going to Work
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy’s Innards Do the Talking
- Early Morning Puppy Conversations
- Puppy Conversations | April 15 and Puppy Takes Over the Blog
- Puppy Conversations | Walking in the Rain with My Puppy
- Puppy Conversations | It’s All About the Food
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Logic Doesn’t Get Him Out of a Bath
- Crutches, Be a Millionaire Day, and Puppy Commentary
- Puppy Conversations | How to Get Rid of a Stink Bug and Pi Saves the Day
- Puppy Conversations | Walking in Sharon Woods Park
- Puppy Conversations | Morning Walk and Considering Breakfast
- Puppy Conversations | Puppy Rolls in Something Dead
- Puppy Conversations | Going to the Vet