Things I learned in my dreams last night:
- It is not a good idea to put a leash on a goose to go for a walk.
- Dream iguanas like pizza.
- It is possible to walk on the ceiling, but the street signs are confusing.
- When you read a book backwards, there are generally no secret messages.
- Dream numbers don’t follow the usual mathematic rules.
- Yes, those pants do make me look fat.
- Never believe things an Oreo tells you.
- Elephants can use their trunks to make marvelous hammocks—if they are in the right mood.
- Just because it looks like a rabbit, doesn’t necessarily mean it is a rabbit.
- My guitar playing in DreamWorld isn’t any better than in real life.
My mind is a very weird place to be.