Mondays are very interesting animals.
When you Google Monday, you find all kinds of interesting facts.
Like: “According to a study by Marmite in 2011, the average person in the UK does not smile on a Monday until 11.16am.”
I can’t figure out how they got to 11:16, but I find it fascinating.
Most of the facts I found about Monday are both depressing and questionable (like 11:16am).
Personally, I’m not a huge fan of Mondays because they begin with morning. An early morning. And they’ve convinced a whole bunch of other early mornings to follow them.
I searched for some happy Monday facts; they don’t exist.
- Monday is the day of the week you are least likely to step in dog poop on your way to lunch.
- French toast tastes especially good on Monday.
- Diets begun on a Monday are at least as likely to be successful as diets begun on any other day of the week.
- Every great week starts with a Monday.
- No one ever did anything great without an occasional Monday.
Also, Monday is an anagram of ‘dynamo’. (I didn’t make that one up.)
Here’s to a Great Monday.
Mondays are better with DearKidLoveMom.com. Be sure to share!