As I mentioned, your sister is attempting to end my ability to breath by involving me in the insanity workout chaos.
Yesterday, I shared my first 15 Reasons for NOT Doing the Insanity Workout. Since I doubt she’ll buy any of those, here are 15 more.
15 More Reasons for NOT Doing the Insanity Workout. With footnotes.
- My dog needs me.
My cat needs me.*
- It would be an insult to the cupcake I just ate.
- It will confuse my fat cells.**
- American Ninja Warrior is on TV.***
- I’m thinking about re-doing the kitchen and I have to go measure something.
- I need to pull weeds.
- I need to vacuum.****
- I need to take the car in for an oil change.
- It’s too early. Or maybe it’s too late.
- It’s too hot/cold/humid.
- I have to go buy mascara.
- My boss is going to call then.*****
- It wouldn’t be fair to the millions of people who aren’t doing the insanity workout.
*No one will ever believe that. Cats don’t really need anyone.
**Have you ever seen confused fat cells? Not pretty.
***Also NCIS reruns. VERY important.
*****Whenever “then” is.
Any other suggestions?